We know business is a dynamic, competition-based reality. We know you have to make decisions to grow, consolidate, or reposition.
All lawyers will tell you that they know the law, communicate persuasively, charge/bill fairly and report regularly. We do that.
Here’s what else you can expect:
We operate at the speed of business.
We know business doesn’t always happen during business hours. We know business happens all over the globe.
Today, geography gives way to technology. Different time zones speak of opportunities, not barriers.
A smarter company means a more accessible lawyer.
We help local go global.
We employ communication, data collaboration & transfer technology that makes the world smaller, faster and easier for our business clients; whether they are in Nairobi, Kenya or Toronto, Canada. We can meet, negotiate, sign and close locally or globally.
A smarter company means a more productive lawyer.
We don’t reinvent the wheel.
Sometimes all that’s needed is a form, document or tip that can solve problems or issues that repeat in your business. We create customizable smart forms that you can use as often as you need; flexible enough to allow for changes without leaving you exposed. We track versions, use and currency to make sure you have what you need to operate without having to reinvent the wheel each time you need it.
A smarter company means a smarter lawyer.
At Rayness Analytica, Business Law stands for:
- Planning new companies, or succession planning
- Advocating on behalf of our clients and resolving disputes through negotiation or litigation
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for businesses, partners, shareholders, employees, and others
- Buying, selling, restructuring or refinancing a business
- Advising and providing guidance on laws and regulations impacting your business
We do some pretty great stuff. We can’t help but share it.