Small Business. Your Smart Lawyers!
Small Business. Your Smart Lawyers!
As a small business owner, you might feel like you’re “not that powerful” or “don’t have much influence” on society. Especially if you’re not generating tons of money just yet. so, you even see no need for a lawyer.
Maybe you think, “Once I’m raking in millions, then I can hire a lawyer for my paper work.”
Yes…and no. Having more money is helpful, for sure. But even if your business is very new, not super profitable yet, or currently has just one employee, aka you, even then, you need that lawyer than you ever thought.
With every business decision you make—from which photos to feature on your homepage, to which freelancers to hire, to which books you recommend to your clients—you have the power to change lives and make history by bringing in the right lawyers.
3 ways you can have a massive impact as a small business owner:
1. You can create a work environment where it’s safe for your team to be themselves.
Youth are always told that they lack the experience to professionally run a business because of the prejudices already set by the Kenyan society. This is wildly harmful and discriminatory but happens constantly.
As a small business owner, you can create a workplace (in person, online, or both) where it’s safe for employees to be fully themselves. A workplace where a youth or a woman can arrive at the office with a gorgeous Afro or beautiful locs and nobody gives him or her the side-eye. Or where your Queer assistant can be adorned head-to-toe in rainbow attire for an office meeting and be celebrated, not scorned.
Think how amazing it will feel to know, “I am providing a job where it’s safe to be you.” That’s such a gift to your employees. It’s rare, and it’s huge.
2. You can be the first in your industry.
As a small business owner, you can decide to be “the first,” and in doing so, you can make history and unlock doors.
For instance: let’s say you run a fitness center, and you’re producing a new promotional video for your website. You could decide to be the first company in your industry to feature Black, Indigenous, Masaai moran, a dreadlock youth, a bodacious curvy women, and other people outside the typical “professionals in suits” mold.
Imagine how dope your video would be. And who’s doing this? Almost nobody. You could be the first. You could make a statement. You could make a lot of people feel seen and honored like never before. That’s a big deal.
3. You can pay people a dignified living wage.
The Kenyan minimum wage is 13572 KES/Month. Almost nobody can survive on these meagre pennies. It’s fucked up.
As a small business owner, you can do something about this.
You’re hiring your first employee? Or you’re expanding your team? You can choose to pay your employees Ksh. 30000KES/Month, minimum, with profit-sharing options so they can earn even more.
Plus, you can give your team the option to work from home, work a 4-day-a-week schedule and take Fridays off, and other options to improve their wellbeing. You’ll have a massively positive impact on their lives, and their families too.
“Small” doesn’t mean “powerless.” Quite the opposite.
Being a small business owner puts you in the unique position of being able to do hugely good things, nimbly and quickly, because there’s minimal red tape and bureaucracy, and because you are the boss.
Even if this is “day one” of your new fledgling business, already…
Why Hire Us?
We provide legal and business help/solutions to Kenyan Youth/Women Entrepreneurs, Sole Proprietors, Companies and Organisations.
ONLINE SERVICES; PACKAGE!
- We advise and help register the business entity/organisation type you want at Ksh. 3000, minus the government registration fees.
- Upon registration, we then send you high-quality customisable proposal templates/documents; Business/Project/Consultancy/Grant/Construction/Budget/Research/Policy/Request for Proposal and Job proposals specific to your business/organisation’s needs and success, amongst other relevant and high quality customisable relevant templates, for your business/organisation’s setup!
- Additionally, retaining us at Ksh. 2500 monthly for any legal and business concern of your business/organisation comes with extra benefits, like, regular legal and business updates specific to your industry and even fighting in COURT, if need be, for your business and success! And,
- Being your Legal TAX Advisors, as a bonus!
You are more influential than you think, with our lawyers!
PS. Fill in the blank: “I will be the first small business in my industry to do _______, and in doing so, I will make history.” Say it. Then do it.
PPS. Just a few more ways you can make a big difference as a small business owner:
– Purchase products and services from youth- and women-owned businesses.
– Feature youth and women voices on your podcast or blog.
– Make sure your conference stage features youth and women experts, too.
– Run fundraisers for important causes, or donate a percentage of sales.
– Provide customers with a beautiful alternative to big-box chain stores.
– Be the boss who hires a visibly 7-month-pregnant woman who is totally qualified, instead of turning her away.
The list is endless. Your business might be small, but you are a big deal.
Note: Click the following link: https://blog.raynessanalytica.com/product-category/legal/ to search for the desired template, download it and embark on your great legal adventure – and don’t forget to bring the bug spray. For each template, we have numerous different customizable documents!