Request For Your Legal And
Affidavit and Letter for Partner’s Resignation in Kenya
This affidavit and letter must be submitted to the Registrar of Companies when a partner decides to resign.
- Partnership Name
- Resignation Date
Process Of Making Your Affidavit Order
- Start by clicking on the "GET STARTED" button.
- Once the page loads, locate and click the "VIEW BASKET" button.
- You will find a button labelled "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT." Click on it.
- Enter your billing details accurately and provide specific instructions for your order.
- To proceed, you must agree to the website's terms and conditions. Click the corresponding button to accept.
- Now, it's time to make the payment. Click on the "PLACE ORDER" button.
- Choose your preferred mode of payment and complete the necessary steps to finalise the payment process.
- Please note that your document(s) will be ready within 24 working hours.
- To access your order/files online, use your email and password credentials to log in to your client account on the following link: Client Login - Rayness Analytica | Online Business Lawyers.
We hope this guide helps you successfully navigate our website's ordering and payment process. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
P.S: To help other clients, you can rate us and write your testimonials about our services concerning not only the quality of the work but also personal characteristics, how nice the lawyer was to you or anything like that.
We strive to make Rayness Analytica your preferred Online Business Lawyers.